Must-Have GoPro Accessories Demonstration
This article offers the brief overview of the most essential accessories for cameras GoPro HERO.
Having bought a new GoPro camera, you get only the minimal set of accessories, but usually it’s not enough to use this camera on 100%.
This is our personal rating of accessories for GoPro that you must have!
1. Lens Cover. This accessory is inexpensive, but it will be very helpful. Actually, it is strange that the producer does not provide cover for the lenses in the set with the camera. Such covers will protect the lenses not only from dirt and fingerprints, but also from scratches. Perhaps you saw a person, who after taking the GoPro out of the pocket cleans the lens every time. With the Lens Cover you won’t need to do that.
2. The Frame. You may not immediately understand what for do you need this accessory. But you will need The Frame when you will be shooting something really long. For example, when you want to shoot whole day out of your window in the mode of Time-Lapse (and then make this video on 30 seconds). No battery will be enough. But The Frame has an input so you could connect the camera to an external power supply. Using Standard Housing you will have to remove the GoPro form it every time you need to change the memory card or battery. But if you have The Frame, you don’t need to remove the camera from it. At this, you will be able to hang the camera on any other accessories (Head Strap, Chest Harness, Gooseneck, Monopod).
In addition, this design allows you to record the best sound quality, because the microphone is not blocked.
3. Tripod Mount. Here everything is simple! This little accessory will give you the opportunity to mount the GoPro on any tripods or monopods. You can set the camera on a small tripod or professional (regardless of what task you set).
4. Suction Cup. With this suction cup you can attach your GoPro to any smooth surface: on the window, tiled floor, fridge or even the hood of the car.
5. The Flexible Tripod. This tripod can replace several other mounts. For example, if you took this tripod for a walk in the park, you will be able to fix it with the camera on a tree, a bench, a carousel or simply place on the floor. Flexible Tripods come in different sizes and brands. In our review we demonstrate JOBY Gorillapod SLR-Zoom.
We offer you to watch the video that shows these five accessories for the GoPro that everyone should have: